Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Brunch Blog - 2/1/2014

th


Today’s Sunday Brunch Blog has been moved to next week on account of FOOTBALL! I finally got my entire family interested in watching the commercials…ER…big, important game with me, and we’re spending the morning making chili and whatever else those guys want to eat. That’s right. You heard it here. It takes massive bribes of food to make my men watch football.


Am I the only one who wants to watch the damn GAME around here???


**crickets chirping**


1620355_281839261969259_2104407165_nThis weeks questions is for the readers!


What’s your Superbowl Game Day routine? Do you have special foods you like to make? Do you watch just for the commercials? Do you take the opportunity to go shopping while the mall is empty?


Or like me, do you imagine watching your heroes pull off all that dirty, sweaty equipment at the end of the day so they can grab a hot shower and get warm!!! Oh, how I wish I could offer them all a cup of hot cocoa because the game is going to be so gosh darn cold!


Stay tuned for your regularly scheduled Sunday Brunch with my author pals Next Week!!!



Sunday Brunch Blog - 2/1/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment