Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Book Of Daniel Release Party!



Available Exclusively at Loose Id
http://www.loose-id.com/St-Nachos-4-Book-of-Daniel.aspx
August 30, 2011

I'm giving away three copies of The Book Of Daniel to celebrate my new release! To be eligible for a copy, please send me an email with "TBOD contest" in the subject line. Don't forget to let me know what format you like. 

My email address is zamaxfield @ Yahoo dot com (remove spaces and change the word dot to punctuation, of course) I'll be choosing my winners on Friday Night September 2, 2011 at midnight EST which is about 9:00 p.m. here in California. 

Stay tuned, and for some other surprises, join my Yahoo group: 

ZAMaxfieldsCyberCafe@yahoogroups.com

Follow me on Twitter:

@zamaxfield

Or come climb the tree in my backyard where I sit quivering with fear waiting until all the hoopla has passed.

Thanks again for all your support

With love and gratitude,
~ZAM~

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I couldn't wait until Friday. I already bought it...
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete