Friday, August 30, 2013

Casual S*x Friday -- The Home Store

3342_1


 


To Whom It May Concern:


I am writing this today to tell you that I am very glad I purchased a bed from your store. The bed is very sturdy, and the assembly was not difficult.


I also appreciate the fact that your able salesman, Kevin, took the time to point out the bed’s finer qualities. As I said, it’s very sturdy.


It seems you have an exemplary employee in Kevin, who not only addressed all my questions about purchasing my first mattress, he also took the time to allay my fears about trying something new.


For a while I had my doubts about transporting something that big, plus, I was worried about toxic off-gassing but Kevin assured me that this would be fine. Beyond that, he reassured me it would look and feel as natural to me as what I’d been using all my life.


He even allowed me a brief “test drive” in the store, after which, he purchased me a plate of meatballs with lingonberry sauce. I have to admit, that was a first for me. It seems you take customer service to a whole new level.


I found I liked that particular sales experience so much that I’ve reached out to Kevin to introduce me to many of your fine products. We’re currently working our way through kitchenware. I find I particularly appreciate the silicon spatulas and bamboo spoons. Long wearing AND dishwasher safe. In fact Kevin has become so essential to my new home design plan you’ll find him in my home as much as in the Home Store these days.


I just wanted to commend your fine staff and let you know I have become a happy Home Store shopper for life.


Regards,


A Very Satisfied Customer


 


 


 


 



Casual S*x Friday -- The Home Store

No comments:

Post a Comment